Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Prayer of Intervention (3.16.13)

Gracious Father,
I am so thankful that I am not left on my own to determine how I should pray to you. 

Thank You for the power of the Holy Spirit, who helps me to pray in the midst of my weakness, and during those times when I just don’t have a clue as to what I should ask You for. 

How amazing to know that when I can't find the words to speak, the Holy Spirit intervenes on my behalf. 

Forgive me for the times when I feel so overwhelmed; for instead of feeling overwhelmed, I should be coming to you in prayer about every detail of my life. 

Sometimes I am unable to verbalize what is on my heart. Father GOD reveal the depths of my being to me, so that my heart can be searched for anything that is not pleasing to you. 

Bring this thing forward Lord so that I can correct this fault. 

Thank you Lord for allowing the groaning of my spirit to be heard! 

I pray this prayer to you Father in the name of your son, JESUS!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment