Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Battle isn't Yours, it's Mine (3.13.13)

Beloved, 
I know that worry is a battle. 
However, I want you to remember, the battle isn’t yours to fight, it’s Mine. And I will free you from worry, and release you to finish the course that I have ordained for you, if you will only let go and release it all to Me. 

I will set you free from worry and impart faith into you by My Name. 

Now allow My peace to minister to your spirit, and keep your heart and mind safe. My presence shall surround you and keep you in "perfect peace", as long as your heart and mind are stayed on Me. 

Trust in Me to see you through this, 
I won’t fail you. 

Heavenly Father, 
Lord, I praise You for taking this battle away from me 
and setting me free. 
Oh how precious Your love is for me. 
Thank you Lord for covering me with your peace and your joy.  
So when the enemy comes against me, I will proclaim your Word.
As I know this will send the enemy fleeing in several different directions.

Thank you Lord for being my strong tower
and my refuge during this trial.

 Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment