Monday, March 18, 2013

A Prayer of Wisdom and Strength (3.18.13)

Father,
Hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come,
and may Your will be done, in Earth as it is in heaven.
Thank You for loving me and continuously extending to me
Your hand of mercy and Your unmerited favor.

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our transgression against Your Word.
Help me to forgive others and to love one another as You have loved us.

Abba Father,
Please give me the strength to release my past.
Give me the strength to face each new day, 
trusting and relying upon you.

Help me to put on the whole armor of GOD
and submit to you that I may resist the devil.
The enemy will have no victory over me and my family. 
As disciples of Christ, and as your sons and daughters, 
please give me a calm spirit and wisdom to change everything I can.
So that my living will be aligned with Your will for me.

Help me to accepts trials and tribulations, 
 persecution and oppression; 
for I know they are inevitable, but they are necessary
 to help build my character and mold me. 
Many are my afflictions, but You've delivered me out of them all.

I Praise You Jehovah Shammah! 
May I fully submit myself to You, 
and surrender to Your design for my life. 
Thank you, that all things work together for the good 
of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose.
I pray this prayer in the name of Your son, JESUS CHRIST.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment