Friday, March 15, 2013

Entering a Season of Praise (3.15.13)

It’s time that you let go of all that has been worrying you and enter into a season of praise. 

Lift up your voice to Me, for I inhabit your praises. Put on a garment of praise and remove the spirit of heaviness. Yes, when My people praise Me, I am there in their midst. Your praise is a sweet smelling aroma to Me and when you begin to praise Me, it will change the atmosphere. 

Your sacrifice of praise will cause things to start moving.

When My people give Me a sacrifice of praise in times of trials and tribulation, I will encourage and strengthen them. Praise will bring you through every stronghold of the enemy. Praise is one of the keys to victory, for the enemy is scattered when you lift up My name in praise. He hates to hear either the sound of praise or worship being given to Me in the midst of the storm.


Praise Me, beloved, Praise Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment