Friday, March 1, 2013

Nothing is Too Hard for God (3.1.13)

Be still, and know that I am God. 

There is nothing too difficult for Me, says the Lord. I have all power and authority, and I have empowered you to do all that I have destined for you to do. Refuse to be discouraged. Rise up and know that I am with you to accomplish My purposes for you on this earth.

Keep your pace and do not take your emotional reactions too seriously, for the enemy will use them against you to bring you down. Be strong and stand in the anointing of courage.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank God for what you have, 
Trust God for what you need  


No comments:

Post a Comment