Thursday, March 28, 2013

Remember, I Am in Control and This too Shall Pass (3.28.13)

You will keep him in perfect peace; whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You - Isaiah 26:3

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help - 
Psalm 121:1 

I want you to lift your head up and refuse to allow discouragement to keep you from getting your breakthrough. The enemy would love to keep you troubled and deeply sadden about current events in your life. 


he would love to have you so burdened down that you can’t sleep at night, so that you will take your eyes off the things I have spoken into your spirit.  he wants to keep you troubled about things in which you have no control over. 

But I am in control of all things, and I want you to remember, this too shall pass.

These are the circumstances that you must release to Me. 


This means you must let go completely, and move out of My way and let Me fight the battle. 

Cry it out, walk it out.  Do whatever you have to do to release it over to Me, but you must release it to Me, and look up.  Yes, look up.  Otherwise, your thoughts and emotions concerning these issues will only hinder the work of My Spirit.

The answers and breakthrough you are seeking will come as soon as you let go and seek Me. Then I will give you peace and comfort for your weary soul. 

All you have to do is trust Me and don’t stop looking up.
Keep your eyes on Me and trust in My Words.

- My Prayer Confession - 
Lord, 

I will lift up mine eyes to the hill 
from whence cometh my help.
I will press my way through for my breakthrough 
taking my eyes off my circumstances and staying focused on You. 

I know You will provide my every need 
and will see me through this storm. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment