Friday, March 8, 2013

A Crisis of Faith (3.8.13)

I'm speaking to those who are going through a faith crisis. Your circumstances are causing you to doubt if you have any kind of faith at all. I know it’s not that you don't believe in Me or believe My Word. It’s just that your situation and symptoms are speaking louder to you than your faith. 

I want you to stop right now and consider recognizing who I AM.

I am THE GOD that created the Heaven and the Earth, and all that is there in. I am THE GOD which created you and knows all about you. There is nothing too difficult for Me. Rise up and strengthen yourself in My Word. Resolve to trust and truly believe Me for complete deliverance and restoration in this particular situation. 


Refuse to allow fear to have any place or control in your life. Let faith rule and reign in every circumstance. Hold on to what you know is true, "MY WORD" and I will hear your prayers and answer you.

"Don't ever forget that I am your stronghold, your fortress, your high tower. Be strong and immovable in the faith of My Word, then you will see My glory and be amazed at what I will do in your life," says the Lord.

Jeremiah 32:17 - O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment