Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Be Still and Let the Lord Fight for You (3.26.13)

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still - Exodus 14:14

When the Israelites were being pursued by Pharaoh’s army, they allowed themselves to be overwhelmed by their circumstances, instead of relying on GOD to see them through. They panicked and blamed their situation upon Moses. Although he must have been greatly irritated at their lack of faith, Moses calmed them and told them not to fear.

He urged them to let GOD deal with what seemed to be an impossible situation.

Are you facing a impossible situation today?
Be still and let the Lord fight for you.

Prayer,

Awesome Father,
Show me how to be still and wait upon You 

when I find myself in an “impossible situation.”
Help me to remember that nothing is impossible for You.

Help me to be still and let You fight for me, 
instead of insisting on having things my own way.
Fill me with the faith to trust in Your ability 

to answer my cries for Your intervention.

Father help me to remember the words from Psalms 91, 
"He who dwell in the secret place of the Most High 
shall abide under the shadow of the almighty."
Thank you Lord for being my refuge. 


 Amen

   

No comments:

Post a Comment