Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why are You Worrying? (6.2.13)

Why are you worrying?

I know things aren't going the way you planned, but will worrying change anything? No it won’t, if anything it will make things worse. So don’t worry and don’t fret, all is well.  You must know that.
Haven’t I cared for you? 
Haven’t I proven Myself more than worthy? 
So what is causing you to worry?

I've opened doors in your life that only I could have opened. I have caused men to give unto you just when you needed it. I made rivers in the desert; and made the crooked places straight. I supplied your needs each time you called. I know you have need of things; I know all. I am near, all you have to do is ask and believe. Believe in your heart that you have received what you have asked for. Nothing shall be impossible to you, if you only believe. 


Only believe My child, only believe.

There is a season for all things, you should know this. Please don’t worry, I know about all of your needs. Do not worry but rest in knowing that I love you. Rest in Me and know that I am GOD. 


So My Child, I ask you again, why are you worrying?

- My Prayer Confession -
Father, I confess there are times I do worry about things, 

instead of releasing them into Your hands. 
Even though You have proven Yourself to me over and over again, 
I still stumble in this area of my life. 
Thank You for being so patience with me. 
Lord, I promise I will surrender unto You all my cares 
because I do realize worrying will not solve my problems. 
I will do as You say
and rest and believe in Your word. 

Amen

  

No comments:

Post a Comment