Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Lord We Serve, will Come Through! (6.8.13)

Is there something that you need right now?  
Are there things that you have already been desiring for some time, 
and maybe you are wondering if you will ever receive them?  
If so, let me tell you that the Lord we serve will come through for you!  
If you asked Him for something, trust and believe He has heard your prayer.  
He is working on your behalf right now!


Listen to what He says:

Many of My children are downtrodden and weary because My promises have not yet materialized in their lives. I want to tell you this day, that My words will not return to Me void. My words will accomplish all that I have declared.

Look expectantly for the manifestation of those promises to take place in My perfect timing. For I am not a man that I should lie. However, you must be sure you are obeying My word in order to receive My promises. I honor all obedience in full.

If you meditate in My word, and do what My word tells you to do, I promise to do My part. I long to see every one of My promises fulfilled in your life. It hurts when I see you struggling, especially when I know the price that was paid for you to live an abundant life.

Let Me remind you, I came that you might have life more abundantly. Abundance will come to you, and blessings will overtake you if you are obedient to My word. And I want you to understand those promises were not just for My disciples. My word is everlasting… Those promises are for you too.

So, I say to you today if the spirit of lack has been hovering over your life, and you are beginning to lose faith in My word, well it’s time your attitude move to a higher altitude, and reach up in faith to get your blessing. Your faith and obedience are the things that will unlock the windows of Heaven, and cause your blessings to overtake you.

Isaiah: 60:5  - Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come. (NIV)

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings will come on you, and overtake you, if you will listen attentively to the voice of the LORD your God.

John 10:10b - I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment