Monday, June 24, 2013

Take the Victory through the Words you Speak (6.24.13)

Do you understand how to take the victory over your circumstances?  
I have taught you how to be an overcomer.  
Lift your eyes up and off your circumstances and onto Me. 
Direct your gaze upward to Me.  

When you keep your mind on me, you rise above your circumstances and they will not have power over you.  But when you look at your circumstances, instead of the things above, you are defeated.  This is the lesson I have taught My Church, that victory comes by overcoming a negative report with the Word of the Lord.

I have shown you that as you speak out the Word, it brings life into lifeless circumstances. This is walking by faith, and not by sight.  This is what I expect those who put their trust in Me to do. Though their circumstances may look impossible, all things are possible to those who look to Me!

Have I not made it clear that the greatest weapon you have is the weapon of your testimony?  That the words you speak either bring life or death?  That the power is in the tongue?  Speak life and you will see life!  Speak blessings into your life.

Nothing is too difficult for Me.  


I say, NOTHING!  So continue to speak words of life. Continue to call into being those things that are not, for in so doing, you bring the spiritual into the natural.  And what you have declared in the Heavens, will be made manifest in the Earth! 

Do not listen to the words of the enemy.  
Destroy the works of the enemy by speaking forth the Word of Truth!

So be mindful of the words you speak.  Do you speak words of life that reach into the soul and bring life, or do they give glory to the work of the enemy?  I challenge you this day to line up the words you speak with My Words, says the Lord.  Speak life into your circumstances and do not bow down to the enemy's tactics. 


All power belongs to Me and I have given it to you, so speak words of life and you will see a lifeless situation change.  This is the greatest, most powerful weapon given to My Church. So use it!

For we walk by faith, not by sight - 2 Corinthians 5:7

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things - 
Colossians 3:2 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment