Friday, June 28, 2013

Release Your Burdens (6.28.13)

You have so many issues to juggle right now and so much to do.
You have become overwhelmed.

Whatever is not of Me,
I need for you to release those issues to Me right now.

Be still before Me
and let all your cares melt into the pool of My deepest tranquility.

I understand and know everything which has caused stress and anxiety in your life.  Allow Me to restore you and raise you up into a heavenly place.  Release your burdens right now.  I will gladly take them from you.  Will you release them?  You don’t have to carry them any longer.

I want you to have peace in your life.  Don’t hold onto the things which continue to pull you away from Me.  Give them to Me and take My yoke upon you.  My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.  Remember, I am greater than any circumstance, or any burden, you will ever face.  My arms are wide open, ready to receive all that troubles you.

Release your burdens to Me and don’t look back.

Take My hand and walk with Me. I command the stress to leave your body, your soul, and your spirit.
Yes, the Lord commands it.  "I command peace to flow into your life," says the Lord.  "I command peace to flood your soul, this day."

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light - Matthew 11:28-30


No comments:

Post a Comment