Monday, June 3, 2013

On the Verge of Giving Up (6.3.13)

You want to give up on everything you have prayed and believed Me for. 
Please don't give up on Me. 
I just feel you are on the verge of giving up.

It’s always darkest just before the dawn, and right now I know it’s very dark and you can’t see your way. You don’t know what’s going on, but I do. You have prayed, fasted, believed and done everything you know to do. Yes, you have done all that you know how to do. 


Now it’s My turn to do what I promised. 
I am working in ways you cannot see, in ways you cannot understand.

Rest in Me, meditate in My Word. 

When the answer comes it will appear to be so natural you won't recognize what is happening. You won’t recognize it even though it will be revealed right before your eyes. The answer will be good... it will be very good.

So please, don’t give up on Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment