Saturday, June 15, 2013

Use My Name (6.15.13)

Beloved,
I don’t mind you assessing the difficulties which lay before you, but it is not good for you to become overwhelmed and influenced by what you see. There is another way to handle what you are going through, and it’s using what I have given you.  I've given you My Name to use. 

My name is above all other names and it will bring you through this current trial that you face.  All you need for winning the war before you is to command My name before your enemies. Using My name will be your greatest weapon.

So keep the faith, and stop worrying about your future. 
Know that I am an all-knowing and all-seeing GOD. 
I am in charge, therefore you will be okay. 

Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

John 14:13  - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Philippians 2:9-10 - Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment