Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Child, Speak to It! In My Name (6.25.13)

My Child,
It is time you speak to the circumstances in your way.  

It is time to speak to the mountains and to tell them to be removed.  
It is time to speak to the things around you and to see them bow before My Name.
All you need to do is believe My word and  SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH!

I have called you to rule and reign in My name, and I gave you authority over serpents and scorpions.  So why then do you allow the enemy and the circumstances of the world get you down?  The authority you need is in My Name. Yes, it's in My Name.

In My Name speak to the sickness and lack.  Speak to the walls and the closed doors.  Speak to the trees and seeds of faith you planted, and tell them it is harvest time.  For I have given you authority, and when you speak in My Name, ALL MUST OBEY.

Consider how I spoke to the fig tree and it died.  I spoke with authority, power, and faith.  I want you to start operating the same way.  The anointing is upon you, I gave you authority.  Yet, there are times you forget this and struggle under the heavy burdens, instead of rising above the circumstances.  I challenge you to rise up now, know who you are in Me, and begin to rule and reign in this life.

IN MY NAME... SPEAK TO IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment