Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Live a Testimony of Grace (6.18.13)

Father,
I thank You that You know more than I do, 
and that you care for and love me, 
as well as those that I care for and love. 

You have a purpose for whatever situation I walk through. 
Your Word says that everything works together 
for the good to those who love You. 
You also said that You will turn everything 
satan intends for harm into a victory. 

Fill me with Your grace, mercy and faith; 
so that whatever I walk through, will bring glory to Your Son, Jesus.
May my life be a testimony of grace to those around me, 
drawing those who may observe how I walk 
through suffering into Your kingdom.

Prayer Points

  • Praise GOD as the one to whom you have given your entire life.
  • Thank him for being Lord of everything that you have and are.
  • Confess the parts of your life that you still hold back from GOD’s complete authority.
  • Commit yourself to laying these areas before GOD throughout the day, looking for his help in surrendering them completely.
  • Ask GOD to help you to completely become devoted to him and his will.

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him - Colossians 3:17 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment