Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seek and Receive My Peace (6.4.13)

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful - John 14:27

Something you are going through is troubling your heart. 

I see how this situation has disturbed even your quiet time with Me. 
You don’t know how to return to the peacefulness you had before it all started.

My Child, 

Why have you allowed trouble to invade your spirit in this way?  Didn’t I promise I would keep you in perfect peace if you kept your mind on Me?  I need you to go to where the peaceful waters are within your spirit. Once you are there, Angels of Peace are waiting to minister healing to your troubled heart.  However, you must be still in order to receive it.

Receive the peace I am imparting unto you.  This peace, My peace is forevermore.  Forget about the pain of the past, every trial, every tribulation and just allow the healing grace of My love to come in and minister through you.  

As you forgive yourself, forgive those who have hurt you. 
You will feel better once you have released this burden to me.

Allow My love to strip away layer after layer all the hurt, pain, and unhappiness you have endured. Allow My Angels to minister My love and healing to you. If you allow this you will no longer have a troubled heart but peace only. 


This peace will surpass all understanding. 
Come now, let us enjoy peace together.


- My Prayer Confession - 
Heavenly Father, 
I thank You for the peace that I feel. 
I praise You for the joy and the love 
that are flowing through my soul. 
Oh what peace that floods my soul. 
Thank You Lord for calming my troubled heart 
and causing me to lie down beside the still waters 
as Your peace floods my soul.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment