Thursday, November 6, 2014

Complete Faith (11.6.14)

My Child,
I know that right now, you feel it is hard to think about the possibility of something good happening in your life. You're feeling this way because you are allowing your circumstances to cause you to believe it's better not to have faith in anything or anyone again.

I know about the disappointments you have encountered, and I understand why you don’t want to trust anymore. However, you must remember, I am the One who delivered you through those disappointments, and I am still the One who is providing the strength for you to stand.

My child, if you had complete faith in Me, instead of having faith in only what you can see, your heart wouldn’t be full of disappointment nor discouragement.
The things you see, will change and one day, fade away. However, I am the same yesterday, today and forever; and I’m with you always. I will never disappoint you, for I always want the best for you. 

I know it may not seem like it when things are going wrong;
but believe Me when I say, I do cause good things to happen. 
Have faith in Me again, and don’t turn away. 
____________________

Meditate on My Word:

Psalms 72:17-18 - His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment