Sunday, November 2, 2014

Removing the Limitations (11.2.14)

My Child, 
Take your eyes off your own limitations and look at My limitless power.
Take your eyes off the impossibility of your own situation
and see the great possibilities that I have planned for your life.

When you have faith in My power and My ability to perform miracles,
your mind will begins to think on the great things I can do.
Beloved, please do not put limitations on Me.
When you have faith in My Word, the blindfold of the enemy
will fall from your eyes, and you will see Me turn your mountain
into a grain of sand, right before your eyes.

I want you to stand fast in prayer and hold onto your faith in Me.
The more you hold onto My Word, the more I will expand your vision
and allow you to see as I see.
Do not take your eyes off Me, because if you do,
it will affect your faith in Me, to do the impossible. 
Without faith, I cannot do the impossible in your life,
and that causes great sadness in My heart. 

So, remove the limitations off Me today,
by staying in My Word and having faith in Me.
Then you will see that all is possible,
and that I am more than able to move mountains on your behalf.
___________

LET US PRAY:
Lord,
I surrender all to you.

Please help me to stay out of Your way,
so that my thoughts and actions
do not hinder or limit the miraculous things
You want to do in my life.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
Amen
  
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
  
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with GOD all things are possible.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment