Thursday, November 20, 2014

If You Don't Walk & Act in Faith, You Cannot Hear God. Listen, Believe & Obey His Word. (11.20.14)

My Child,
Turn around.
You are headed in the wrong direction. 

You are being gripped by fear and self-pity is knocking at your door. Do not allow yourself to go there, because that is a place from which is hard to climb out. Do you remember the last time you were in that pit?  Do you remember how long you dwelled there? I don’t want you to go there again. Please stop and turn around right now. 

Yes, make a complete turnaround.

Push through the pain and the fear.  Then My instructions and directions will become clear. You can’t hear Me when you don’t walk and act in faith. Do not keep your mind on the “what if's,” because that will only distract you. Stay focused on My power and My goodness. Trust in Me and fear will have to leave in the name of Jesus. There should be no room in your life for fear, when your heart and mind are filled with thoughts of Me and My goodness.

If you listen to Me, we will get through this together, 
because I have promised to never leave nor forsake you. 
You are My vessel, and that means you are part of Me,
and My vessels should always listen, believe and obey My Word.  
_______

Deuteronomy 2:3 - You have been wandering around in this hill country long enough; turn to the north.

Galatians 6:9 - So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.

Colossians 3:1-2 - Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at GOD's right hand. Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment