Saturday, November 1, 2014

God Shall Set Us Free & Open Our Eyes. His Love is There for Us Always. (11.1.14)

My Child,
Come to Me, all you who are weary and heavy laden,
and I shall give you peace and strength.
I shall quench your thirst with My living water,
and feed your Spirit with My Word.
I shall stand before you through the tempest, the storms,
and the darkest nights - always providing for your journey.
Come, just come, and rest in the arms of your Father.
I want My rest and peace to be with you at all times.

In times of weakness, I will be your strength.
I will lift you up, and you shall soar above your problems and turmoil.
You will be set free from all that has chained you,
hurt you and held you bound.
I shall open your eyes, and you shall see
as you have never seen before.

My Word will become clear, certain, and there shall be
no confusion, for My Word shall set you free.
Be free in Me, for My name is the name above all names,
and in it is freedom, peace, love, and tranquility at all times.

My child, listen to Me, feed upon My Word, and I shall give you 
wisdom so you will truly understand that I Am with you. 

Yes, I Am with you in all times. 

Never, never will I leave you. 

Never will I forsake you. 

So, hold fast to My Word and let nothing separate you 
from what I am doing in your life. 

Listen, I loved you before you were, and that love surrounds you, 
in all times and in all seasons. 

My love is there for you always. 
_____________________

Proverbs 4:20-22 - My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Thessolonians 3:16 - Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment