Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Stand on His Promises & Speak God's Words (11.11.14)

My Child,
In My Word, I have called you to be the head and not the tail. I have made you into My image and that image is one of a success and a ruler. So please do not look to your circumstances and bow your knees to it; but rise up and realize that I have given you authority to turn those circumstances around for good.

You are not the tail that follows and submits to circumstances; you are the head that leads and directs the way that the body should go. In the same way, My child, take control by using the power that I have given you. No matter how impossible the mountains may look, realize that there is nothing impossible with Me. So open your mouth and begin to speak forth those things that are not, as if they are.

Stand on My promises and speak My Words into your situation. 

Then, where there was death and barrenness; you will see fruition and rich land. 
Where there was darkness, you will see light.
Speak My Words, take action on My promises and indeed, you will see change. 
I will be right there by your side, says the Lord, I will have my angels go and do what you speak forth. For indeed you are the head and not the tail, and I have given you all that you need to take control. Amen. 
______

Deuteronomy 28:13 - And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy GOD, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:


No comments:

Post a Comment