Friday, November 14, 2014

Jesus is "Just a Touch" Away (11.14.14)

Beloved,
I am abiding with you in all that you do, but I hear you say that at times you cannot feel My presence. You say you miss My touch, and you wonder where I am. I am right here. I know at times it may seem like I am not there, but I am with you. I am holding back things that you cannot even imagine. 

Right now, even though you say you cannot feel My touch, I am doing things to answer the many prayers that you have prayed. However, at this moment, I need to take some time to help you see that I’ve never left you; and to show you what you need to do to receive “just a touch” from Me this day.  

Stop, right now, just for a few minutes; close your eyes, shut out everything and focus your mind on Me. Now say, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.”  You don’t even have to say My name out loud; you can just think it, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.” Go ahead and try it, because I know and hear your deepest thoughts. Now, do you feel My presence? Do you feel My touch? I am never more than just a thought away from you. I am right there with you. My child, I have imparted so much in you that you can never leave My presence without feeling that something is missing. Yes, we are just that close. Your desire to be more like Me is rooted in your life and causing you to walk in My ways. 

Just one touch. All you need is just one touch from Me to bring restoration back into your life. Just one touch from Me refreshes and revives your weary soul. You told Me, “Lord all I need is 'just a touch' from you this day.” My child, I heard you and gave you so much more.

So remember, when you say you don’t feel My presence, it's a sign that you've surrendered to your problems and not to Me. It's an indication that your mind isn't focused on My goodness and mercy.  And if you aren't focused My blessings, then it's time to stop what you're doing, and call My name, because I am always there for you. 

I am "just a touch" away. 
______
Psalm 139:2 - You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away

Psalm 139:4 - You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.

Ezekiel 36:27 - And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.


                         






No comments:

Post a Comment