Tuesday, November 4, 2014

God's Word is His Promise (11.4.14)

My Child,
My Word and My promise are more than enough to
see you through the new storm that has entered your life.
Therefore, do not allow what you’re facing
to cause you to believe that you cannot make it.
Do not shake your head and give up.
Do not give up on Me, because I have not given up on you.
I am still here.
I have not changed.
I will never allow you to go through anything alone.

Do not let the lies of the enemy make you believe
that it’s not worth the fight.
The enemy wants you to give up,
because you are so close to victory.
he wants you to stop short of your victory,
just as you have in the past.
I say to you, do not let him win.
Do not allow the heat of the battle cause you to run away.
I am calling you to run to the battle;
face it with Me by your side.
Yes, I know it looks impossible, but I Am that I Am,
and nothing is impossible for Me.

Rise up My conqueror.
I love you, and I care about all that you are going through.
I am faithful, and I promise that you will get through this.
You will get through this because I am with you always.
My promise is My Word, and My Word is My promise.

Now, I have given you My Word and My promise,
and they are more than enough to carry you through.
So, let’s face this thing together.
Together, we will not fail.
I have wonderful plans ahead for you.
___________

MEDITATE ON MY WORD:

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm.18:39 - For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle:

Proverbs 30:5 - Every word of GOD is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


No comments:

Post a Comment