Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It is Your Time, It is Your Season. (11.18.14)

My Child,
I have molded you, and now is the time for you to come forth. The enemy unleashed an attack against you to discourage you and to hinder My work. However, you cannot allow his pitiful stumbling blocks to get in the way of the work I have destined for you to do.  I know at first, you didn’t recognize what the enemy was doing; but when you persevered in prayer and surrendered all to Me, you gave Me the chance to expose his work. Now, you see what he’s doing, and I want you to know this is not the end of you. It is your time, it is your season.

I know this has been hard for you, and at times, you've felt like I turned away from you. My child, I’ve heard every prayer you prayed, and I’ve seen the tears you cried. I never left you. If I had left your side you wouldn’t have been able to cry out, “Hallelujah anyhow; Hallelujah Jesus.” You were able to praise Me, because I was with you. I was ministering to your spirit, whispering words of encouragement to let you know that I heard every word you said.

You are not defeated. It will be as I promised. It will be according to My will. 

You shall come forth. 
My words shall come forth, and they will bless many.  

Worry no more about what it looks like. My Words will do the work. You must be ready to move forth. No, it is not too late for your dreams to come to pass. Time and age mean nothing to Me, for I am in control of everything.

Fret no more My child. 
All is well. 

Let My Word flow through you and come forth,
for it will be greater than you can imagine. 

The time has come for my work to come forth.
__________

 Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Luke 10:2 - Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Colossians 3:23 -24 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

1 Peter 3:14 - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 



No comments:

Post a Comment