Thursday, November 13, 2014

Praise God, Talk to Him Often & Trust Him with All Your Needs (11.13.14)

My Child,
Why are you feeling down? Don’t you know I long to hold you close? All you have to do is call out to Me. I will come and take away your pain, your hurt and your sadness. Do not allow your hurt and pain to cause you to lash out at others. When you do that, it only causes more negative feelings and unforgiveness to linger in your heart. 

Release what you are feeling to Me, for I want to perfect all that concerns you. Do not continue to shut Me out when you are going through hard times. It hurts Me to see you suffer needlessly.

Watch the words you speak, so those who are hurting will not take things the wrong way. And do not allow the words of others to destroy you. It is My desire that you live peacefully with everyone. Forgive them as I forgave you. 

Do not hold onto the pain and hurt, release it. I am here for you. Call out to Me, I will hold you close and wipe away all your tears. Trust Me with your family and all your needs.

If you lift your eyes up, you will see that I am all you need. I can make all that is wrong in your life so much better, but only if you let Me in. I have so much peace and joy that I want to share with you. Try Me and you will find Me to be faithful and true. So much is waiting for you, if only you release what you are feeling, for I long to fill you up to overflowing with an abundant life. I am your healer.

Praise Me, talk to Me often. 
I am right here with you. 
I know your every desire, your every need. 
I love you, My child, and I only want the best for you. 
I promise you only good and perfect gifts. 

You are precious to Me. 
I want you to walk in My joy. 
Release your pain and allow Me to perfect that which concerns you.
_____

Meditate on God's Word:
1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
________

~ My Prayer Confession ~ 
Father God,
Thank You, 
for wanting me to have only good and perfect gifts. 
I confess that there have been times throughout my life when
I have settled for second best, because I did not seek You first,
or because I did not have the right motives.

Thank you for teaching me how to forgive,
so that I may receive forgiveness.

Now Lord, I release all that I am feeling,
so that You can perfect all that concerns me.

Thank You for making me blessed and highly favored!!

In your Son Jesus' Name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment