Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just be Thankful & You will See Changes take Place all Around You (11.25.14)

My Child,
You find yourself in a tight place, and the enemy is trying to convince you that your options are few, to none. Because of his nagging whispers, your mind is constantly focused on lack instead of abundance. Why are you allowing his words to determine your happiness? Don’t you know that the enemy is delighted that you are losing hope? Do not glorify him by repeating those words of lack, doubt and hopelessness. Do not allow the enemy to take anything else away from you. Hasn’t he already taken enough? 

My child, lift up your voice and confess the things you are thankful for, and the enemy will leave your presence.

I know during this season you may start to worry about what you don’t have; however, I want you to start being thankful for what you do have. If you cannot praise Me now for the small things I have done in your life, how will you be able to appreciate the greater things to come? I say be thankful. Yes, be thankful for the many things I have already blessed you with. What I have given you is only the beginning of things to come.  

However, I want you to be thankful now in the midst of what you are going through.

I have given you the authority and My Word to defeat the enemy.  Use them.  Do not allow the enemy to torment you anymore. Start now by being thankful for what you have. Start now by speaking forth My Words in your 'tight places,' and My Words will deliver you into a broader place. 

Just be thankful and you will see changes take place all around you.
_________
Father,
I woke up.
I’m alive.
I’m healthy.  

I thank you. 
Forgive me for all my complaining.  
Lord I am ever so grateful.  
Thank you Father God,

In Your Son Jesus' name I pray,
Amen
_________

Meditate on God's Word:

2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you



No comments:

Post a Comment