Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Call Out to God, Trust Him & Victory will be Yours (8.9.16)

My Child,
First, I want you to know there really are demonic forces and principalities at work in the world.
Second, I want you to remember and know that My Son, Jesus is still Lord of every circumstance.
Finally, I want you to resist this attack, get on your knees and admit that you need My Help.
Call out to Me as the Prophet Isaiah did.
If you will do these things, Victory will be yours and the enemy will flee from your presence. 

2 Timothy 4:18 - The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
_________

Faith Believers, Pray with me: ~  Prayer ~
Because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High,
I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress,
He is My GOD, in Him will I trust.


GOD has delivered me from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He has covered me with His feathers and under His wings I have taken refuge. The Father's Truth has become my shield and my buckler.

I will not be afraid of the terror by night,
nor the arrow that flies by day.
Nor the pestilence that walks in darkness,
nor the destruction that lays wait at noonday.


A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but none of this shall come near me. Only with my eyes will I look and see the reward of the wicked.

Because I have made the Lord my refuge, even the Most High my dwelling place, no evil will come near me. Neither shall any plague come near my dwelling place.

For He has given His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways. They will lift me up in their hands so I won't strike my foot against a stone. I will tread upon the lion and the cobra.  The young lion and the serpent have been trampled under my feet.

Because I love the Lord He will deliver me.
He will set me on high because I know His Name.
When I call upon Him, He will answer me.
He will be with me when I am in trouble,
He will deliver me and honor me.

He has promised to satisfy me
with long life and to show me His salvation.

AMEN!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment