Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ordained for Victory (8.18.16)

Beloved,
You already have the victory, so do not
worry about the battle that rages around you.

If you remember, spiritual battles raged around Me as I went about My Father’s business. The battles happened because of Who I Am. I pushed back the kingdom of darkness, and refused to allow the enemy to win; and you must do the same.

A spiritual battle is what you’re going through right now. The enemy is pushing back because of the work you’re doing, and he doesn’t like to lose. he tried it with Me, so don’t be surprised at his attacks against you. I never promised you things would always be easy. In fact, I said that in this world, there would be times of tribulation and adversity. However, do not be afraid of these things, for I overcame them, and so shall you.

I have given you My work to 
do and have empowered you to complete it successfully. You are victorious, and an overcomer through Me; for I gave my life for you when I died on the Cross. Therefore, do not fear the battle. I Am right beside you.

My glory will be worked in each of your circumstances
as you go forth in obedience to My
Word, because you were ordained for victory.

 
Read and Meditate on My Word
Psalm 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give 
it you. 

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment