Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Father has Released Healing Waters into Your Life. Let God Restore Your Weary Soul. (8.11.16)

My Child,
I have released healing waters into your life.
They’re flowing down into every crevice
and every broken area of your life.

My healing waters are filling you with My Light and My Peace. In these waters, you will find the stillness, the calmness and the restfulness that you long for, in Me. I Am the Living Water that is touching you deeply, and making you whole. Let My Healing Water flow, and restore your weary soul.

Rest in Me.  Let Me restore your weary soul. 

Allow Me to restore you, all your lost dreams, 
and your lost hope. 

Let Me restore the lost hope that faded during the times you felt like I was holding you by the tips of your fingers.  I assure you, I’ve always held you secure in My Arms. Don’t be alarmed by the things that seem out of control, because you gave Me control to handle all that concerns you. I Am holding you steady and secure.

Allow the fullness of My Spirit to flow through your life.
Feel My power, feel My healing waters rising within you now and bringing newness of life. My healing waters will supply all the Power you need to walk in Victory, Wholeness and Joy.

Child, feel My healing waters flow in you, as I command.

Healing waters flow right now.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment