Sunday, August 28, 2016

Trust, Love, Be Patient, and Stand on God's Word (8.28.16)

My Child,
For a while now, you’ve believed Me and the things I promised you. You’ve wanted to believe, and you did; however, the promises are taking longer than you expected. You must remember that with Me, one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is one day. Therefore, you and I see time differently. My promises will come to pass My child because I spoke it.

Be patient, and stand on My Word.

Though your vision tarries, wait for it.

If you give up hope now, you will have walked away from your vision and Me. I want you to wait for Me to fulfill My Word in your life. Do not allow anything to steal your hope, or talk you into giving up on your vision. Just because others gave up on their dreams, that does not mean you should do the same.

Take a stand and continue to believe in My Word
and what I have promised you; for
I desire your trust and love more than anything.


Read and Meditate on GOD's Word
2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 

Habakkuk. 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the 
end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment