Monday, August 29, 2016

Our Father will Lift You Up & Place Your Feet on Solid Rock. Call on Him.... (8.29.16)

My Child,
Do you remember your earlier days?  When you were as bold as a lion and stood your ground as you confessed My Name?  For it was the power of GOD for salvation to those who believed? There was a time when there was a rushing, an anticipation to spend time with Me, whether it was reading My Word or in prayer.

Do you remember the times when you were lost in My presence, while you worshiped, soaked, or just rested in the shadow of My Wings? As you did this, your heart was set on seeking My Face. In those days, you had the faith to step out of the boat and to walk on water, because your eyes were fixed on Me - The Author, and Finisher, of your faith.

You knew, and believed, with childlike faith that you could do all things through My Son, Jesus Christ, who strengthened you. That made you more than a conqueror in Me.  But then, the wind and the waves began to pick up. You began to look at the storms and the circumstances of life, instead of keeping your eyes on Me; and you began to sink.

However, know this My beloved, I have not left you.
I AM still holding your hand.

Though you may be underneath the surface of life's waters
and feel alone, I Am the same GOD you knew before.
I Am the same yesterday, today, and forever.
I never change. Call out to Me!

My child, if you will lift your hands in praise, and cry out to Me with prayer and thanksgiving, I will lift you up and place your feet upon the solid rock. In this world, you are going to have many tribulations, but do not fear; I have overcome this world. If you will, once again, seek Me with all your heart - you shall find Me.

You are never out of My sight, nor are you
ever too far down that I cannot reach
down and save you.

Now, do you remember?


Read and Meditate on His Word
1 Chronicles 16:12 - Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 

Psalm 77:11 - I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. 

Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 

Psalm 143:5-  I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands


 

No comments:

Post a Comment