Monday, August 1, 2016

Take God's Hand (8.1.16)

My Child,
Why are you running from the attacks of the enemy?
It’s time to stop running, and believe in the things
that I have spoken and promised you.

It’s time to cause the enemy to flee from you.

I know looking at the circumstances around you might cause you to panic, and unbelief may begin to dwell within your heart; therefore, take My Hand and look to Me.

Feel My Strength come alive in you, and
do not run from the enemy anymore. 


You are mine, there is nothing he can do to remove you from My Hand. Stand against all that is coming against you, and keep the enemy where he belongs, under your feet. You don’t have to stay down Beloved.

Be wise like Peter and reach up, take My Hand, and walk again. Nothing is impossible for Me. We will conquer and overcome together. I called you to be victorious over the enemy of your soul.

Look up, trust in Me, take My Hand
and we will overcome (and experience victory) together.



Read and Meditate on His Word
James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment