Friday, August 26, 2016

God's Wisdom, Direction & True Spiritual Flow..... (8.26.16)

My Child,
In your questions about how to proceed,
wait until you have a definitive answer. 
You must silence your frustration and be at peace,
so that you can hear My still small voice.

If you need wisdom, ask, and then wait for an answer. 

It is one thing to ask, and another thing to be patient and listen; so that you can receive.  Any doubt about your direction, or responses to circumstances, will produce double-mindedness; and lead you away from the right path.

It is My desire to guide your steps and keep you in a Spiritual Flow.  Therefore, when you ask of Me, stay in My presence and listen; for I will reveal to you the things you need to know, that will bless you on your journey.  I will give you wisdom and direction, with regard to your success. I know all your hopes and dreams, so listen to Me and let Me lead you.

My child, it is in your best interest to stop worrying and fretting; and start putting your trust in Me.  Release all unto Me and I will show you the way, I will be with you every step of your journey.  Be sensitive to My leading and direction. Do not rely on your own thoughts about how to work things out, just have faith in Who I Am. 

Have faith in My divine plans for your life,
for I know what is best for you, therefore,
listen and let Me lead you.

Now, precious one, position yourself in My presence..... and let Me lead you.

I will give you divine directions, for I Am the solution to each and every problem that comes your way.  Come to Me and surrender your thoughts, your plans and ideas of what it should be; or how it should be to Me. If you don’t yield all to Me, you will block true wisdom from flowing in your life and hinder the plans I have for you.
 
So, come now and enter into My presence with the innocence and openness of a child. 

Come in faith.
Listen, let Me lead, and
I will keep you on the right path. 
 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in 
him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

James 1:5-8 - If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.  For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment