Friday, August 19, 2016

God Started a Mighty Work in Your Life, He is Faithful & Will Complete the Good Work He has Begun (8.19.16)

Beloved,
Bring your burdens to Me into the secret place of My presence.  And in the secret place, where we will commune together, I will answer your prayers and bring you to a place of spiritual strength and courage.  I want you to focus.  I need your attention, so that you can be an instrument of My Will. 

I will quiet your soul so that you are positioned
to fulfill My purposes and not strive
to fulfill your own desires.

Enter into our secret place and seek Me with a whole heart. 
Let this become your number one priority so you can move
into the fullness of what I have prepared for you.

Do not be afraid to come; the path has already been laid out, and the way has been made for you to find Me. Come close to Me and surrender to My Will for your life. In our secret place, let your worship and your prayers be the pure and undefiled work of My Spirit. I want you to spend more time with Me, beloved.

  
Come close to Me in our secret place, and let Me abide in you and you in Me.  Let us be one, with no separation or division between us.  My desire is that your heart and mind come into complete unity with Me. I started a mighty work in your life, and I Am faithful; I will complete the good work I have begun.

My child, come and sit with Me. Spend time with Me in our secret place; then you will have a much clearer picture and worry will have no place to linger in your life.  I am praying for you, won’t you come and pray with Me? So, come, let’s dwell together in our secret place.
       


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

John 15:4 - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear 
fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 

John 17:20-21 - Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Revelations 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment