Sunday, August 21, 2016

Let Nothing Destroy Your Faith, Hope or Confidence (8.21.16)

My Child,
The enemy is at work to undermine the strength of your position, through subtle distractions.  I see many of My Children consumed with things they have no control over.  Exercise faith and trust Me with those issues; do not be afraid of his attacks.

If you need wisdom, all you have to do is ask of Me. 
I will give wisdom to everyone, who asks in faith.

Refuse to allow the issues of life to have control over you. 

Do not give in to anything that has the potential
to destroy your faith, hope, or confidence. 

Stand strong and know that I will direct your steps. 

I Am the Lord your God and I WILL provide
everything that you need, to accomplish
what I have given you to do. 

Let nothing interrupt your flow in the Spirit.
Exercise your faith and do not be afraid. 



Read and Meditate on His Word
Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

James 1:5-6 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that watereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 

James 2:17-18 - Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment