Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Continue to Walk by Faith (8.10.16)

Beloved,
I see that you are becoming a little weary, and I want to give you the strength you need to continue to walk by faith and not by sight - so that you will be able to reach your destiny.  I want you to lean upon Me instead of trying to fight your own way through this battle. Yes, lean on Me, and allow the Word of the Lord to be your strength, for 
My Word will abide forever.

Whenever I ask you to walk with Me, I will strengthen you to do so. 
I will go before you to make the crooked places straight and to plant My Word as the seed for what is to come. When I walk with you through the dark valleys of life, I will guide you with My Light, so you will know that you are on the right path. My Goodness and Mercy will follow you, to remind you about overcoming your past, and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  So when all is said and done, I will bring you out into a better place.

Therefore, My Child, whenever you find yourself feeling weary on your journey, whenever you become anxious about where you are and what to do next - remember My Word to you this day.  Then, lift your eyes up to the hills from whence comes your help, and go back to My Word.  For My Word will bring healing and restoration to revive you again.  


I assure you, once you start meditating on My Word, you will find the answer you need, and you will be able to continue your walk in faith.
__________

Faith Believers,

I'm praying for you. 
That the peace of GOD will flood your soul,
and send any fears that are holding you back,
running
; so that the vision the Lord has given you
will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn

_____________


Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 

Psalm 18:2 - The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:6 - Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

Psalm 18:19 - He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment