Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's Time to See Your Difficulties as Opportunities to be Molded (8.31.16)

Beloved,
The problems you are facing at this time are temporary and not eternal.
Do not respond to your trials and temptations, as though they are forever.

I speak to those of you who feel like the heavens are shut, and as much as you cry out for breakthrough it doesn't come. I tell you, just as Hezekiah’s prayer and tears moved Me to answer him, so have your prayers touched My heart.

I see the difficulties that you face. I have not left you nor forsaken you. My ears are not deaf. Nor is My arm shortened, that I cannot deliver you from the hand of the evil one. Erase all doubts and unbelief from your mind, and come boldly before My throne. 


It’s time for you to see your difficulties as opportunities to overcome the flesh, to resist the devil, and to be molded to be more like Me. The things that you are currently facing will produce My nature and character in you; if you yield to the truth of My Word and trust Me.

Exercise your faith, do not become weary and do not give up; boldly press your way through.

Push beyond previous spiritual boundaries and
limitations and do not stop seeking My face. 
Stand strong in the face of adversity and trials,
for you will come through this time with
greater strength and resolve than you thought 
possible, if you only believe in Who I Am, 
and come boldly before My throne.

Beloved, what you’re going through won’t last always. 
Therefore, rise up in the Spirit and worship Me with all your heart.

Remove all restraints, lay aside all distractions,
and come into My presence for a time of restoration.

Do not procrastinate. 
You need a time of rejuvenation for your soul.

So, come without restraint or restriction, come boldly before My Throne of grace for the help you need, and receive a refreshing of My Spirit.

Come now, and come boldly,
I Am waiting to speak to you.  



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. 

Isaiah 38:4-5 - Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the GOD of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

Isaiah 59:1 - Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Lamentations 3:19-23 - Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in 
remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.   They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews 4:15-16 - For we have not 
an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment