Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A #FaithFocused Mind (1.16.18)

My Child,
Your mind is going in too many directions.
Beloved, please stay focused on what
     I have called you to do.

When you stay focused on Me, things will begin to fall into place. Do not allow your mind to wonder any longer, because when your mind is filled with wonder, doubt and fear will begin to set in.

Do not allow your mind to be filled with so much confusion, that you become distracted and waste precious time.


I Will do what I’ve promised you, just remember to stand on my Word and believe in Me; regardless of what is happening around you.


Stay focused on what I have spoken,
     and believe that I Am faithful.

Whenever the winds of adversity begin to blow,
     stand on My Word, regardless.
Do not let negative thinking rule in your heart.

I Will make a way for you and
      I Will Not let you fail nor let you down.

  

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore, no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

Ephesians 4:23 - And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Colossians 3:2 - Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment