Monday, January 8, 2018

It's Time to Renew Your Mind, Rise Up with Renewed Strength & Stretch Out on God's Promises (1.8.18)

Exodus 14:15-16 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. 
 

My Child,
It is time for you to move beyond your comfort zone, and begin to exercise the freedom I gave you. Do not allow your faith to dwindle, for it is by faith that all things are done. Do not let the enemy intimidate you any longer, be not afraid. Stand strong on My Word and let the enemy know who you are. Do not allow him to hinder your walk by reminding you of the mistakes you made. Forget about the mistakes, forget about those who have hurt you, and forget about the things that have discouraged you in times past.  
 
It’s time to start setting goals for what you aspire to achieve.
Challenge yourself to get up, and go after your dreams.

Refuse to be a bystander who watches others who've dared to experiment. This is a new day, in which I Am calling you forth to do great things in My Name.

Stretch out on My Promises and trust Me.
Go deep into My Word, to strengthen and renew your faith,
     and you will accomplish the impossible. 
 
Now, lift your face unto the hills from whence cometh your help and keep moving.

Stand strong on My Word and let the enemy know who you are. Move ahead with courage, boldness and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I Am with you.

It’s time to renew your mind, rise up with renewed strength,
     and stretch out on My Promises.

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 

Matthew 21:21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this, which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 

2 Corinthians 4:8–9 - We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted
down but never abandoned by GOD. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment