Wednesday, January 10, 2018

You Should Be Rejoicing!!! (1.10.18)

My Child,
You were not created to fail.
Even this day, the fear of failure is trying to tell you
     that you will never succeed.

My Child, you were created in My Image and created to give Me praise. If you could comprehend what I Am doing even now, you would begin to rejoice and praise Me. For the foundations of your very destiny are being laid, and as they unfold, it will cause you to experience tears of great rejoicing. 

Oftentimes you feared failure because a previous experience didn’t work out the way you planned. Nevertheless, do not allow the negativity of your past experiences to plant a "failure mentality" in your mind, and hinder you from moving towards the plans I have for you.

Stop thinking about what didn’t work the last time, begin meditating on My Word and command all fear of failure to leave your life.

You have the power to speak to those thoughts of fear and failure.  You have the power tell them to leave in My Son, Jesus' Name. Spending time in My Word will give you My Perspective and destroy the voice of failure.

So, meditate on My Word and get ready, for I Am about to bless you in an unusual way. As you step out on My Word, you will begin to speak and do things as you are moved by the Holy Spirit, and you shall rejoice in the Lord.


Oh, rise up and break that voice of failure in your life.
 
Lift your hands in praise to the One who created you to do great things.

For as you rejoice, and lift up your hands in praise and faith, the thoughts of fear and failure will fade away. Yes, rise up and break the spirit of 
fear trying to enter your life today. 

It is time to rejoice and give praise to Me as I bless you.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 63:4 - Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 

Psalm 126:2-3 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 

Psalm 148:5 - Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment