Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Do Not Give Up Hope, Cling to God's Promises & Trust Him for Your Every Need (1.2.18)

My Child,
I see you are struggling.
I see you are being torn and tossed around by the
     waves of the storm, but do not lose hope.
Do not give up.
Do not believe the lies of the enemy.
Do not bow down to the intimidator.

Instead, cling to the promises that I have given to you, that when the storms are over, you will stand to your feet and you shall be changed, made new, no longer divided in heart; and I will bring you into the fullness of your calling. You must not lose hope now, for you have come too far to give up. Why do you think  I cannot take control of your present situation? I Can, and I Will.

I Will take what seems like an impossible situation and put My Stamp of approval upon it.  Those who try to stand in your way will not be successful. I Shall take the reigns out of their hands. No longer will they be a hindrance in your walk. 
       
The day is coming when the truth shall be revealed and each one will be assigned his portion in the land, his inheritance, and the reward for what he has done. So be faithful in the call and I shall reward you with blessings untold. Trust Me to provide for your every need. Trust Me to lift you up and out of despair and into heavenly blessings.
       
So I say to you do not be discouraged. 
Do not give up hope My Child,
    for I have not forsaken you.

2 Corinthians 4:8 - We are pressed on every side by troubles, but not crushed and broken. We are perplexed because we don't know why things happen as they do, but never give up and quit.
       
Faith Believers,
Have a Jesus filled day,
Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need.
 -  Marilyn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment