Thursday, January 4, 2018

Payback and Restoration (1.4.18)

My Child,
This is the time, yes, it’s time to reap what you’ve sown. 
It’s time to recover all that was stolen from you. 
As your heart is set upon Me, I shall restore your future
     as though the mistakes and sins of your youth
     never were.

It’s payback time, and I want you to know that all your work has not been in vain, and it shall be rewarded.  What the enemy has tried to steal from your hand shall be brought back to you in its full measure during this season.

I will restore all your self-worth.
Oh, let Me show you your value, this day.
Even the blows that were meant to demean and destroy you,
     I shall make them, as though they never were.


It doesn’t matter what things look like, what matters is knowing that GOD is paying you back for what the enemy has stolen. I Am a GOD of justice, mercy, and grace; and I see what you have endured to stay true to Me. I see how the enemy came into your life to steal, kill, and destroy; and I say it’s payback time, time for restoration. 

This day, I Am restoring what has been lost.
Yes, even what you thought would never be returned
     will come again.


Open your mouth wide and command restoration to manifest over you and expect all things fresh and new. Even now, as you are praying, I Am already at work - arranging for you to receive houses, lands, healing and family restoration with a greater value than what you had.  I will add to what you've lost, so that your latter will be better than when you started.

Whatever you lost or gave up doing the work for the Kingdom; I will replace it with better things. I promised it would be restored a hundredfold in this lifetime.  I made a promise that I would return the lost homes and lands you gave up for My Name’s sake. I will restore what you lost in a multiplied way, so expect it in this season. 

Know that I Am the GOD of restoration; therefore, use the authority I gave to you, and command every evil spirit to stop stealing from you, then expect a season of full restoration to manifest over your life. 

Yes, expect this season to be a time when recovery and
     restoration will come 
to you beyond measure. 

So, be confident today, that it is payback time in the Spirit,
    and that your full reward is upon you.

 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Ruth 2:12 - The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord GOD of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.
 
Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.  And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 
 
Haggai 2:9 - The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. 
 
Mark 10:29-30 - And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s, but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment