Friday, January 26, 2018

It's Time for You to Stand in the Favor of the Lord.... #RightNow (1.26.18)


My Child,
You are in a prophetic season; therefore, you should expect the favor of the Lord to be upon you.  I Am releasing My People 
into favor, and it’s going to open amazing doors for My Church and cause many people who have hardened their hearts in the past to turn to the Lord.

Know that I have opened that place of honor for you,
    and the time to move toward it is now, right now.
Yes, this is your set time to stand in the favor of the Lord.

I Am providing you with assistance in areas where your hands
     have felt weakened and unable to hold on.
Regardless of what task you are trying to accomplish, know
     that I Will provide you help.

You shall be strengthened to finish tasks and do things you
     have felt unable to before.

So, expect new doors to open and resources to be placed in
     your hands, because My Season of Favor and Blessing is
     surely upon you.
When you expect favor you will step into what I have ordained for this season of time. If you expect nothing, you might miss some of the greatest blessings the Lord has prophetically ordained.

Therefore, begin to talk about favor every day. 
Live every day expecting My 
favor

Begin to expect 
favor in business dealings during this season. Expect finances to grow and increase. Knowing this, I say, rejoice. You patiently endured trials for a while, and your patience has blessed you with favor. 

Yes, it is 
My Will for you to step into greatness.

Therefore, go, for your increase of greatness has begun;
     for it’s time to stand in the favor of the Lord.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Job 4:3 - Certainly, you have instructed many people: When hands were weak, you made them strong. (GW)

Psalm 90:17 - And let the beauty of the LORD our GOD be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish
thouit

Psalm 102:13 - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

1 Peter 1:6-7 - So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. {NLT}

2 Corinthians 6:2 - For GOD says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment