Monday, January 1, 2018

Pursue the Desires of Your Heart in 2018 (1.1.18)

My Child,
I Am the Master Writer, and I Have written My Dreams
     and Desires onto your heart. 
I Am causing them to burn within you. 
Please don’t continue to ignore them, stand up and take notice. 
Stop believing that the dreams I Have given to you,
     are beyond your reach. 

Don't you know you are royalty, and that you were
     created to reign? 
Therefore, nothing is out of reach for you, My Child. 


Those gentle strokes you feel are from My Pen, for I Have called you to accomplish great things in My Name.  Open your heart to receive the visions that I've placed upon your heart, and know that those desires are of Me.  Don’t look at yourself and think that you are not capable, or too weak, for these desires to come to pass. Lean upon My Strength to carry you. I will carry the load.  I Am the Rock that created you.  And in My Strength, you can do all things.

Do not be afraid to believe in Me for the impossible,
      for I Have planted many seeds in you.

However, until you have the will to receive and believe them, they shall wither and die.  Do not allow the fear of taking that first step, cause your dreams to die.  No longer are you to ignore the Visions I’ve written onto your heart.  Now, today -
believe in them, envision them and live them; for they are indeed inspired by Me, your God and Father. 

Do not be afraid to run after them with all of your heart. 
I inspired them, and thus will I not also help you to accomplish them? 
I will be there with you every step of the way, 
and you will
     accomplish great things.
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Joshua 18:3 - And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD GOD of your fathers hath given you? 

Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 

Proverbs 29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish:

Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye
desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

Ephesians 2:6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me.


No comments:

Post a Comment