Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Expect the Promises of God's Covenant to be Yours, This Day (1.3.18)

Blessings I present to you now, My Child. 
Let go of the old so that you may take hold
     of the new.
Awake and recognize the green pastures and quiet waters
     that I have led you to.
Do not dwell on the past and what could have been,
     but concentrate on the future.

Today, I Am asking you to let your requests and desires
     be known to Me. 


There were times in the past you didn’t think
     you could ask Me for certain things.
Come to Me, right now, and tell Me what you need.
Ask it of Me, I Will work on your behalf
     and do things that humans can never do. 


I Know exactly what you need before you ask.
I already know your heart desires. 
I already know what you’re going to pray about.
Yet, I still want you to make your requests known. 
It’s because I want to hear you come into agreement
     with Heaven as you stand on  your faith.
I want to hear you express your belief in My Faithfulness
     to supply your every need. 

I Am reminding you that I Am the GOD of promise; and what I have declared, I shall make good. I have a covenant of agreement with you that I will never break. So expect the promises of My Covenant to be yours, this day.  Declare it out loud, say "GOD's promises are mine this day."

I will fulfill My Promises to you.

The words I have spoken 
over you shall not return void.
You will live, and you will taste that life is good.
You will see and know that I Am good.
I Am not a man, that I should lie; neither the son of man,
     that I should repent. 

If I said it, shall I not do it?
I spoke it, therefore, I will make it good.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Genesis 17:7 - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a GOD unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Psalm 81:10 - I am the LORD thy GOD, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD. 

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment