Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A "Revive Me & Release Me" Prayer (1.17.18)

Father,
I long for Your Presence to be real
     and manifest in my life!

I desire to know, without a doubt,
     that you are moving in my situation.

I pray Father, that I will never doubt your presence and love for me. I desire to hear You speak and give me revelation, insight and understanding of my trials and tribulations; because right now Father, I don't understand!

Revive me Oh Lord!
Release the wind of Your Holy Spirit to blow upon
     my life to give me peace, Lord.
Regardless of my situation!

Help me to respond to all that You will reveal to me, through
     the Holy Spirit and the truth of Your Holy Word!

Begin a new work in me Lord
     that will bring You honor and glory forever!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment