Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Learn to Count Your Blessings, Be at Peace & Put Your Trust in God (1.31.18)

My Child,
It’s time to stop looking around at all the things
     that you don’t have.
It’s time to let go of envying the things of others and
     asking 
Me why that can’t be you. 

You only think you want their lives, but there is so much more about their lives that you do not see and could not bear. Start appreciating and being thankful for what is in your hand. 

Learn to count your blessings.  

 
Dear one, I know your desires as well as your needs.  It brings Me joy to supply your needs and give you the desires of your heart. However, it pleases Me more when you are content, and love Me, despite the difficulties you face.  When Paul was in prison, he was at peace and sang praises unto Me just because he loved Me. 
 
I want you to be at peace.

How do you get to this place of surety and peace? When you let go of the things of the world, and embrace the things I give you. When you let go of what you hold so strongly, and put it in My Capable Hand, you will be at peace; and then you will come to a place where you will say, "Lord, whether You bless me or not, I will give You praise."

Stay focused on Me and be grateful for what you have. 

When you do this, you will suddenly discover
     all the wonderful blessings around you. 
Your situation may not be perfect; however, be content
     with what you have.

Put your trust in Me. 


  

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Philippians 4:11 - Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 

1 Timothy 6:6-8 - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment