Sunday, January 28, 2018

Remember.... God Will Take Care of You (1.28.18)

My Child,
Didn’t I say that I would always take care of you?
Then why do you think that allowing your heart to be filled
     with worry will improve your circumstances? 

You must always remember that I hold your future in My Hands,
     and I know the end from the beginning. 
All I need for you to do is trust Me and follow Me.
Knowing that I Will always lead you out of your difficulties.


Whenever you allow your heart to be filled with worry, you give the enemy of your soul the power to create the very circumstances that you fear. You invite him to lead and control you instead of allowing Me to bless you.  My Child, I have not forgotten you.  I have not been too busy to notice the difficulties that you face. I have seen both your problems and the desires of your heart, and I Am here to help you overcome your problems.

If you allow Me, I will lead you to where you can fulfill your desires.


And when I lead you in a direction that you do not understand, do not think that I Am doing this to hurt you.  I Am leading you to avoid things that could cause you harm.  I Am taking you by the best possible route to your desired destination. Therefore, cast your cares on Me; and know that I care for you and that I Want you to have even more than you’ve desired.

I Want you to be blessed above what you have imagined.
I Want you to walk in light and glory, in health and prosperity.


So, do not believe the lies that the enemy has tried to put into your mind; for he wants to stop you from hearing My Voice and following My Leading. Rebuke those thoughts of fear and listen for My Still Small Voice within; then your cares will vanish, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine brightly once again. And you will see My Hand reaching out to you, to lead along this path of joy and blessing that I have for you. 

Do not worry, for I, the Lord your GOD, will take care of you.
 
 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.  

Matthew 6:25-26 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:30-33 - Wherefore, if GOD so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment