Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bless God's Name at ALL Times (6.3.18)


I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof and be glad.  O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together.  I sought the Lord, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. - Psalm 34:1-4


My Child,
It brings delight to my heart when you can praise Me in the midst of your storm.  Even though you are going through a distressful time, praise should be on your lips.  I know you may not feel like it, but when you are faced with a storm, lifting up My Name in praise should be the first things that you do.

Before you cry, bless My Name. 
Before you reach out to anyone, bless My Name. 
Before the enemy tries to make you believe I don’t care,
      bless My Name. 


Although things may seem overwhelming, bless My Name. This is the right way to conquer all that troubles you.  Yes, it is hard to do when you are hurting, but it’s the right thing to do.  When you bless My Name first, you open the line of communication between you and Me.  Then, along with your praise; let your requests and your cries be known. I Will hear, and I Will come near to deliver you from all your fears.

Sing praises and blessings to My Name, and you will see that I Am faithful to do My Part.  I Will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Do it right now.  Just bless My Name, bless the Name of My Son, Jesus; and you will find those things that troubled you will be carried away in a cloud of praise.

   
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 103:1-5 - Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases; Who redeemed thy life from destruction; who crowned thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfies thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 115:18 - But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment